||90W UFO LED Plant Grow Light
||90x1W High Quality LED
|LEDs Wavelength :
Red 660nm + 630nm
Blue 475nm + 430nm
||CE & RoHS
|Input Voltage :
||300-400w HPS/MH,save 80% power consumption
Built-in cooling fans, unique heat sink
Built-in hanging hardware, easy to set up in minutes, Plug N Play.
Customized items with color spectrum optional: Red: 660nm + 630nm, Blue: 475nm + 430nm, Orange: 615nm, White: 4500k, IR, UV
- 1x LED panel light
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Hanging Kit
Top 5 Reasons to use the UFO LED grow light:
- For indoor growers, the amount of energy consumption is of great concern for most. At 90W of power, this is like having an extra house light on and would account for a small amount of total electric bill.
- The HEAT signature problem is no longer an issue with this LED Grow Light. Say goodbye to any of those worries....
- The Yield.....This is pretty much what it's all about right? Well the output of our 90W UFO LED is equivalent to a 400W HID. Now we're not saying that the 90W UFO LED grow lamp emits more Lumens output than a 400W HPS/MH, but to state that the UFO grow LED emits the same amount of absorbable light as a 400W HPS/MH/HID and it is this ability to only emit key absorbable light that your plants are able to use that makes it possible to achieve the parity results with an HPS/MH/HID at just a fraction of the wattage. Lumens output is not a key factor in determining plant growth, it is the ability of the plants to absorb and transform the light energy into photosynthesis and which wavelengths are to be used to achieve those key absorption points. Lumens are a common measure of output that is used to measure the intensity of HPS Lighting, but really has no direct bearing on determining plant growth. Remember that over 85% of the light emitted from an HPS/HID Light is waisted in the form of non-absorbable light waves as well as heat energy.
- The HPS/HID Bulbs are only good for 2 cycles before you see the yield start to diminish. That means you have to buy new bulbs every 2 cycles. They aren't cheap either! The lifecycle for the 90W LED is for 50,000 hours - that's nearly 10 years if you use 14 hour cycles on average. That pays for itself many times over.
- No Ballast required, No thermal footprint, No bulbs to replace, No maintenance costs.
We guarantee that your 90W UFO LED Grow Light will always get to you on time!
- Order Processing Time: 3-10 working days
- Shipping Time: 3-7 working days
||LED Grow Panel
|Visible light radiation energy
|Infrared radiation energy
|UV radiation energy
|Physiological effective energy
||Not Most Suitable
||Not More Suitable